More About Me...

Welcome to Charlotte Princess' humble blog beta version. It will feature everything about Charlotte growing up ..

TID-BIT

I was born on June 25 2008 at 1834hrs. I weigh 3.225kg at birth and measures 49cm in length! My name is Charlotte. My Chinese name is 蓝芷恩

The Family Faith

Somos la Iglesia Catolica



The word "catholic" means universal. Jesus created one universal church for all of mankind. The Catholic Church was established by Jesus with his words spoken in Matthew 16. Jesus asked his disciples "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" The disciples then offered various answers - "Some say John the Baptist, others Elijah, still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."  But the question that Jesus then asked was crucial: "But who do you say that I am?

The answer provided by Simon Peter set in motion the formation of the Catholic Church by Jesus. "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." With this answer, Jesus established the Catholic Church with Simon Peter designated the first Pope. 

"Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father. And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment