More About Me...

Welcome to Charlotte Princess' humble blog beta version. It will feature everything about Charlotte growing up ..

TID-BIT

I was born on June 25 2008 at 1834hrs. I weigh 3.225kg at birth and measures 49cm in length! My name is Charlotte. My Chinese name is 蓝芷恩

Getting Ready

It's going into week 37 and we are getting ready.
Here are some more pics of the nursery and some nursery friends..
Mom and Dad started sterilizing the bottles and pumps... my tiny clothes are all laundered too!

2 comments:

  1. Lara Cervantes said...
     

    Congratulations on your baby girl! I totally like her crib. It's so adorable, with all those toys! I'm sure she'd love it:D

    It would be so nice if she grows up and she gets to read this blog:D

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    hello! got here from the lacasa forums (i'm vaisms' wife btw :) ). CONGRATS on the baby girl - has she arrived yet?

    we just had a baby boy 3 mths ago and he's a handful!!! maybe our kids can be playmates next time!

    waiting to see pics of your little girl soon. :)

Post a Comment